Support by Clicking the Link

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trip To Zoo Negara



Yesterday(10.11.10), our class with other classes went to Zoo Negara as a volunteer, helping workers there. We have been assigned into a few groups, 5 person in a group. My group and I, which is Fadzil, Mus, Bob, Hafiz and I have been located to clean up the area of munyits(monkey) and birds.

What we have done is just gathered the dried leaves, help to feed the animals and clean the animals cage. Pretty fun, though.. hehe. Our team also had the chance to watch the animal show, it was at 11 am and 3pm. I also have the opportunity to watch animals that I only seen in TV before. The giraffe is very "high"- haha, and the Elephants are large! Sadly, I didnt see the penguins, crocs, and fish that have the same name with me, "Danio someting".. :-(

Well, everyone looked exhausted, but in the end, it was a great experience to be able to meet all kinds of animals and doing the volunteering works. I will be going there next time for sure, as a visitor.

Btw, it cost my friend and I rm40++ just for transport for this Zoo Negara trip, but, what is Rm40++ compared to happy memories at Zoo Negara, it is priceless.

This is me, taken by my friend Qayyim, nice;




^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...