Support by Clicking the Link

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Waa, its 25 December!! Merry Christmas to all! Some of you might not know what is the meaning in celebrating Christmas, it is to celebrate our saviour, Jesus Christ that has been born into this world long time ago.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16


Christmas Eve
Our church was having service on the Christmas eve, it started around 9pm and ended at 11pm... I dun quite remember. After that my friends and I went to Uptown Damansara Pasar Malam(actually I dont what is the real name) just for sight-viewing. Our group consists of Al, Atoy, Wima, Stacey, Duncan, Lula, Viviane, Irish and myself.

The place is similar to Petaling Street, except that the shops in this area are mostly filled by malays. It was a big place, there are stalls that sell outfits, glasses, shoes.... and also animals. I got the chance to touch a yellow snake! Yay, weird feeling but a great experience :-) There are also stalls that sell toys. I bought myself a Chipmonk doll, cost me rm6. (Im not good at negotiating with people :-P) Others bought accessories, such as ring, with their name carved on it.

We was there until around 1pm when we decided to leave for home. That night I slept at Al's house.

Christmas Day
Service started at 9am, and pst. Miun from SIB Cheras Awana is preaching on that morning. After service we went for open house at Bro. Alfo house. It was my first time being in their new house, it was beautiful :-) Around 2pm we left the house to send Atoy to the airport. When arriving there, the atmosphere around the airport made me wanted to return to my hometown.. huhu, missing Sabah so much! I arrived at home later at 5pm, it was raining heavily.

---------------------------------------

Im so glad that I have the chance to celebrate Christmas, eventhough I am celebrating it not with my family, but I am with my family in Christ. Merry Christmas!

My rm6.00 Chipmunk :-P

** I wish I had a camera so that I can capture my moments of life**

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...