Support by Clicking the Link

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Choir Performance

I just came home from Tropicanna Mall, where our church choir team performed christmas songs. It was my 1st time there, lots of christmas decoration there, very nice.... I am not a choir member, so I didnt perform with them...

So, what did I do? hehe, I took pictures of them performing, thanks to Viviane, because of her camera I am able take pictures, but not all of it... I hope that the pictures will be good, :-P

Anyway, its nice to see their performing, a great performance... Although lots of the choir member have went back to their hometown, they still can do it well, because everyone is doing the best they could. Cheers to them! : )

It was a great experience joining them, hmm, some of them asked me when should I join the choir... maybe next time? :-P

Here are some of the pics:






p/s : I kinda fall in love with dslr after using Viviane's camera :-P

^_^

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...