Support by Clicking the Link

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Liu Wei

Have you heard of the name Liu Wei? I guess most of you dont know him. He is a 23 year old pianist from China, who won the China's Got Talent 2010 held a few months ago.

He was born normal, but at 10 years old, while he was playing hide and seek with his friends, he got electric shocked which causes the lost of both arms. He was blessed with great parents that keep on supporting him and give him courage to live as a normal person.

This is the audition that he attended at the beginning of the season :



"I think I only have two choices in life, either die now or live a wonderful life."

This is the final performance of him in the season:


Without both hands, he still manage to play piano and live like a normal person. I dont know what is the feeling of living without my two hands, it must be very-very-very hard.... But, what I know is, I have to use what God have given to me, and be grateful to what I have now.

We may be depressed or feeling down because of certain reasons, but remember, there are others who are worse than us, but they manage to overcome the situation and have a great life, and Liu Wei is one of them. So, enough complaining and live your life splendidly.


Live to inspire,

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...