Support by Clicking the Link

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Church Family Day

Last Tuesday(15 Febuary 2011), our church SIB Petaling Jaya went for "Family Day" at MBS Rawang. MBS stands for Malaysia Bible Seminary. We spent the whole day there, 11am - 5pm.

So, what did I do? Well, I have the chance to play badminton! Gosh, I don't remember when is the last I played it... Because of that, I kept missing the shuttlecock... At least I have fun : )

I also did some dancing, well, actually it's poco-poco :-P It was hard at first, but I managed to catch up with the steps... Dancing with the mothers community was fun too! I get to know them better : )

After sweating a lot, I took a rest and then joined my friends in the swimming pool! Yay!! swimming!! Cramped once while swimming, but I managed to recover myself... So so so so exhausted...

As the conclusion (skema jga ni :-P), I super-duper-muper-dyper(??) enjoyed the day at MBS Rawang. It was a good to spend time with the church members, and get to know them more. Here are the swimming pool, in panorama, taken by me :-P


I'm looking forward for the next event!!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...