Support by Clicking the Link

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What am I Doing Now


Oh my, its Febuary and I still haven't add anything to my blog!! I guess I'll put some infos on what I'm doing now :-P

KOREAN DRAMA "PERSONAL TASTE"

I'm currently watching this drama, funny one! Although sometimes it makes me gerigitan (geram- i dont know what is 'geram' in english LOL).

FACEBOOK GAMES - RAVENWOOD FAIR & CITYVILLE

It was all started last week when my sister suggested me to try Ravenwood Fair, that was after I asked her what are the fun games in FB. :-P I kinda like it after playing it for quite a while.. Same goes to Cityville, but still, Ravenwood Fair is still my favourite : )

- - - - - - - -

Well, that's all for now, I am still trying to get my bloggy mood back. Cheers!!

^_^
"I need to change my blog layout, it looks so old :-P"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...